Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1000 free membership internationally available.

Free membership for 1st 1000 persons internationally available.

Hi Everyone !

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Shabbir Moiz Ali from Karachi, Pakistan male, age 28, visited the Heaven (Sri Lanka) twice and visiting again in October 2008. I need any Buddy to help me in this trip.

I love Sri Lanka.

I would like to know which is the best MLM Company?

I am currently member of TIENS (TIANSHI INTERNATIONAL) and working actively. I am also offering free membership and discount card (alongwith free kit + CDs) to everyone (for 1st 1000 entries only)

Please join my network to start your own business without any investment and with full backup support. Please refer below name and code in sponsor section that is

Name: Rashida Shabbir
TIENS Code: 884-64765

Contacts: +923028235252, +923002135252
Email: shabbirhazari@gmail.com, shabbir63725@gmail.com

For company profile and products please search TIENS TIANSHI INTERNATIONAL in youtube.com

Thanks and Regards,
Shabbir Moiz Ali

No comments: